SwisSQL - SQL Server to Oracle Migration Tool is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-06-29. The program can be installed on WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000.
SwisSQL - SQL Server to Oracle Edition is an Automated Migration tool to convert stored procedures implemented in Microsoft SQL Server Transact SQL into equivalent Oracle PL/SQL code. It automates more than 80% of the Transact SQL code conversion into PL/SQL with very minimal manual intervention. SwisSQL migration tool removes the time consuming, tedious and error prone manual effort involved in typical migration projects and provides great productivity benefit with high quality output and short turnaround time.
SwisSQL - SQL Server to Oracle Edition provides the following significant features:
- Migration of SQL Server Transact SQL procedures, functions, triggers, cursors, tables and views into PL/SQL.
- Supports conversion of Transact SQL In-Built Functions, SQL queries & all In-Built data types (including user-defined types).
- Supports conversion of all Transaction features.
- Supports conversion of Temporary table feature into PL/SQL.
- Supports conversion of most of the '@@' Global variables into equivalent PL/SQL implementation.
- Support for Result-Set Processing conversion from Transact SQL to PL/SQL.
- Generates formatted, readable PL/SQL code with very good comments.
- Provides an ease to use Graphical user interface with support for single click driven migration.
- The tool supports two modes of conversion: (i). It could fetch Transact SQL model directly from database and convert them (ii) Supports conversion of Transact SQL source files loaded from local directory.
SwisSQL - SQL Server to Oracle Migration Tool (version 3.5) has a file size of 15.32 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 219 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.